Come and join us at the ‘Maturity Matters’ conference in the cultural city of Bilbao. Two full days packed with Enterprise agility presentations, workshops and networking.
Enterprise Agility Europe is organised by world leaders in Kanban management training and consultancy. The event gives you the opportunity to connect with and learn from the Kanban community in Europe.
The conference starts with a Management Summit including a keynote presentation from David J Anderson on Enterprise Agility Challenges. This is followed by a panel discussion and debate with Senior directors on Enterprise level Agility.
In the afternoon on day one we are running 2 workshop sessions in parallel. Fit for Purpose and the Kanban Maturity Model. This forms part of the official launch of the Kanban Maturity Model 1.0 in Europe and the new Coaching Practices and Leadership Practices extensions.
Day Two includes keynote presentations and two tracks of presentations running in parallel. Presentations from companies including BBVA, Nationale Nederlanden, eDreams – Odigeo, Zurich Insurance, Sungard, LoyaltyOne (AirMiles), Mango, Petrobras.
One of the presentations featured will be a case study of the beta version of the Kanban Maturity Model at BBVA (one of Europe’s largest banks).
At the event you will:
- Meet thought leaders in variety of domains and learn from their experience
- Get powerful insights on how to apply Kanban in your organisation to obtain sustainable improvements
- Participate in the hands-on sessions and get answers to your questions and challenges
- Get in contact, exchange experience and get fresh ideas from active practitioners
- Meet Kanban product and service providers
- Enjoy an energising and motivating event
- Receive a copy of the Kanban Maturity Model 2nd edition or A0 Poster.